Perfect For A Getaway with Family or Friends
Perfect For Your RV Club or Group Gathering
From April 15 – October 15
Easy access to both Phoenix and Tucson
Experience Rancho Sonora RV Park & Inn Between Tucson and Phoenix
Rancho Sonora RV Park is a refuge of the natural desert with towering saguaro cactus, enhanced native vegetation, trees, birds, wildlife, and clean air. Located midway between Phoenix and Tucson on scenic Pinal Pioneer Parkway (Hwy 79), our location is ideal for exploration in either direction.
RV Park Facilities
- The warm and welcoming clubhouse offers front lounging deck, laundry facilities, showers, kitchen, and library.
- We sell propane within the park
- Well-behaved pets welcome
All 4-wheel drive enthusiasts, you’ve come to the right place! Minutes from our door you can be in the desert backcountry.
1 & 2 Bedroom Casitas
Spend your family vacation in an Arizona Casita, your “Home Away From Home” in Florence, AZ. A great location for visiting both Phoenix & Tucson!
RV Site Features
- Generous full hook-up sites feature beautiful desert vegetation and concrete patios.
- We can accommodate “Big Rigs”
- 30 and 50 amp service available at 81 sites
- 30 amp only ay 4 sites
- 4 Pull-Thru sites