Stay at our RV Park for the Country Thunder Music Festival
RV Sites: $70.00 daily + tax
Each of our generous sites has a concrete patio and water, sewer, and electricity. Use of the pool and hot tub are included. We welcome your pets and have ample areas for walks and a 5-acre area “free zone” for off-leash play. Well behaved pets welcome, 2 pet maximum per site, no exceptions.
RV SITE RATES:
Please note that all rates are before applicable taxes.
Daily: $45 (includes electric).
Weekly: $250 (includes electric).
Monthly: $600 (plus electric).
Park Rules and Policies:
Checking in is an agreement by every guest and member of their party that they have read and will abide by all the rules, policies and guidelines of the resort set forth within this document. It is expressly agreed by all guests and members of their party upon check-in that the resort may terminate the guest’s occupancy at the property for any reason or for no reason upon 24-hour notice from resort management. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. In the event the occupancy is ended, the guest will NOT be refunded any amount. All guests and members of their party further acknowledge and agree that the use of all facilities is at their own risk and the resort is not responsible for injuries or damage of any sort for any reason. All guests and members of their party agree to release indemnity and hold harmless the park and its owners, affiliates, officials, employees, family members of employees, volunteers, and fellow guests from all liability and any and all claims for the loss or damage to the property and/or bodily injury arising from the use of the facilities at Rancho Sonora RV Park & Inn @ 9198 AZ-79, Florence AZ 85132.
Check In time: 12:00 (noon) and Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
Quiet Time is between 9:00 p.m. and 7:00 am.
NO SMOKING inside any of the park buildings on the property.
SPEED LIMIT: Speed Limit is 5 MPH – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Deposit Fee:
- 1 – 6 nights = 1 night
- 1- 3 weeks = 2 nights
- 1 Month or more = $100
- Cancellation Fee:
- More than 45 days = $10.00
- Less than 45 days = 1 Nights Lodging
- All remaining fees will be collected at check-in.
- Only funds drawn in U.S. funds will be accepted.
- NO REFUNDS given for an early departure.
- You are allowed to park a MAXIMUM of two (2) vehicles at your site.
- Your site must be kept clean & orderly, AT ALL TIMES! No trash, car parts, mattresses, refrigerators, etc. Please do not put stakes in the ground as you may damage our underground irrigation system.
- All sewer connections must seal and lock airtight and must be raised and slanted toward sewer. AZ law prohibits the use of formaldehyde.
- You are allowed to wash your rig or vehicle at your site. Notify the office that you are doing so BEFORE you begin. There is a $10 water usage fee each time.
PETS – PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE A 2 PET MAXIMUM PET POLICY:
- We welcome WELL BEHAVED pets. If your pets show aggressive behavior, or bark consistently, you will be asked to leave the park with NO REFUND. Pets must be on a leash at all times, unless in the fenced dog park. You must be with your dog when they are in the park and aware of their actions. Owners MUST PICK UP AFTER THEIR PETS, IMMEDIATELY. There are dog bags available throughout the park and in the fenced dog park.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED in the Clubhouse, Bathrooms or in the Pool or Pool Area.
LAUNDRY & BATHROOMS:
- The resort Laundry & bathrooms are in the Clubhouse. Quarters are available to purchase at the office, during office hours.
- Do not wash pet beds or rugs in machines.
SWIMMING POOL – PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY:
- No one under the age of 14 is allowed without adult supervision. No one 12 and under allowed in the hot tub at any time.
- Pool Hours Are: ALL SWIM 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
ADULT SWIM 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- PLEASE READ POOL SIGNS POSTED AT EACH GATE BEFORE ENTERING FOR MORE RULES & REGULATIONS REGARDING THE POOL AND POOL AREA.
(ALL SWIM) 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
(ADULT SWIM)7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
SPA: No more than 5 people
POOL:No more than 15 people
No Pets in pool or pool area (service animals only)
No glass items allowed
No running or excessive loud noise permitted
Guest of residents must be accompanied by the resident
No one under 14 allowed to swim without an adult resident present
No one under 12 allowed in spa
Children 3 and under must wear a swim diaper
Please do not enter pool with open sores or cuts
Management reserves the right to deny use of pool to anyone or to close the pool at any time
WARNING: No lifeguard on duty. All people visit the pool at their own risk. Owner and management not responsible for accidents or injuries
In Case of Emergency – call 911
PLEASE observe all rules and safety regulations